Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pardon Me

The phrase, "Not to be rude,"
usually ends with something you should keep to yourself.

"Not be rude, but I can't handle his essence as a human being." :)

"Not to be rude, but she is so ugly that I can't imagine her being able to glance in a mirror." :)

"Not to be rude, but he smells like expired veggie cream cheese." :)

"Not to be rude, but if I could stab you repeatedly until the blood splatters all over the wall and then I'll never have to talk with you again, I would.  Fuck Prison, it's worth it."  :)

Not to be rude, means I'm gonna be rude by saying whatever it is I want masked with a deflecting phrase that allows me to say whatever I want and still look like a decent person when I say it.

Not to be rude, but I am bored with this entry.

No comments: