Sunday, February 6, 2011

All Encompassing. Never Ending.



Wants.
Weird but necessary.
Want.
I want it.
I don't want it.
Or
do
I?

I have a very hard time defining what I want.
Because, I want it all.
Everything.
I want it.

Sometimes I lie about what I want,
or "not knowing" what I want but the truth is simple.
I want it all.
Is that so bad?
I want a rock solid career and recognition as a performer.
I want to have kids and a house.
I want to be my own boss.
I want to get up whenever the shit I want.

The whole time,
LOOKING
AMAZING.

I want everything I want to no longer be "want."

I don't want you to tell me that having all of this simultaneously is impossible.

It isn't.
It is not.
I will prove you wrong.
As soon as I prove it to myself that it's insanely possible.
Because it is.
And I'm about to get up on top of that shit!

As soon as I get up off the couch.

But hey, it's what I want to do right now.
So eat shit.
Or don't.
If you don't want to.

1 comment:

Yali said...

Awesome.

Keep reaching, itching, gripping, grappling, wanting for what you want. :)