Tuesday, May 26, 2009

check that one off the list!


No No No
Yes Yes Yes
I do not care

Heading back to the NYC tonight.
So excited and surprisingly sad.
I was surrounded by complete and utter love this last weekend.
People always say that you don't have fun at your own wedding.
Contraire, Mon Frair....(spelled as sounds)

My only regret is that my bra pushed my boobs up a little too much.
But, I guess that's not so bad.

I can't wait to see everyone's pics.
I'm dying to see everyone's pics!!!

Fragments....everywhere in my head.

So happy
So thankful

So
so
so
so
tired!!!

NYC here we come.
Then it's Jamaica, mon......

1 comment:

Welcome to Birch Blooms! said...

ms. tracey - your wedding was amazing. we had such a beautiful time. i hope you don't mind that i blogged about it on my blog. i figured it would provide inspiration to all my brides. you can check it out at:

www.birchblooms.blogspot.com