Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who am I to say?


I don't believe laziness should be rewarded.  At all.  Sloth is one of the 7 deadly sins.  I think the false presentation of oneself should be the 8th sin, but I guess it's superficially ( no pun intended )
to all 7 anywhooo.  I suppose all things eventually right themselves, especially the wrongs.  So vague, and not always easily seen, the universe does have an uncanny way of "righting" itself.  It's just a shame we can't always see it, although I wouldn't want people up in my business seeing the universe come down on me when I've been unintentionally asking for it.  

I'm drifting.

The point is, It's not my place to right the wrongs of douchebags, or the equivalent of douchebag behavior.  I want to.  However, my father put it best when I was growing up.

"Dad," I would say "I want that!"  he'd say to me "Well kid, in the words of the Stones, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.' "  He was right.  I'm not going to stop trying though.

No comments: