Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On a side note....


I want a perfectly decorated apartment and a keener sense of style.
I want a social life that is more demanding than it is now, but less demanding than it is now.
I don't want my lips to be chapped.
I don't want to be sick on this gorge-mahorgeony snowy day!
I want to get my nails done
I don't want to pay for that.
I want to be rich.
I don't want to "work" for it.
I want to eat cheese without guilt.
I don't want constipation.
I want to drink at least a bottle of wine a day.
I don't want to be an alcoholic.
I want my biological clock to stand still for one goddamn moment. (Im STILL not ready!)
I don't want the pressures of 'keeping up with the Joneses.'
I want to say if it's a lip synch...it isn't a live performance.
I want to accomplish an accomplishment.
I want to stop getting pit stains in my white shirts.
I want to eat whatever I want and NEVER GET FAT!
I want to kill Cathy from the Cathy comics.  (mmmm chocolate. ew.)
I want to stop procrastinating.

Other than that....I think all is well.

No comments: