Thursday, December 23, 2010

I wanna size you up! Tic Toc Ya Don't Stop.

Have you ever hated someone without really knowing them.
Or speaking to them.
Or even ever been in their presence?

I do.

Well, hate is a strong word.
It's more like,
extreme disdain.

Because in case you didn't know, I'm psychic.


In case
you didn't
know.

(Some people call it judgemental, but I know the truth, it's psychic ability)

I'm pretty good at sizing up a human existence/spirit in a series of pictures.
Facebook has only added fuel to my judgemental, er, psychic fire.

I may not like someone for a number of reasons!
1.  Weird face*
2.  The essence of stupidity
3.  We're nothing alike
4.  We're too much alike
5.  I know who you are just by seeing how you pose for photos.
6.  You dress like a whore
7.  You dress like a turd
8.  You are a whore
9.  You are a turd
10. You are a whorey turd

*was that really my #1 reason??

But I am usually pretty right about people.
I need to stop being so vague.
Another day.
Maybe next year.

No comments: