Friday, May 14, 2010

An Open Letter to Vocal Men

Dear Can't Keep it to Yourselves,

As a woman, I do not need you to deliver God's Blessings to me.
If I wanted them, I'd go to Church.

I do not need you to twirk your neck when I walk by so you can see my ass.
If I wanted that I'd bend over for you.

I do not need you to tell me I'm beautiful.
If I wanted that I'd ask a gentleman who isn't wearing a wife-beater and a bandana.

I do not need you to make cat-like/animal-type hissing noise at me to get my attention.
If I wanted that I'd be in the "furries" scene.

Keep it to yourself.
Save it for your own girlfriend(s).

Or be prepared to:
Buy me everything I want
Take me to the BEST restaurants in the city
Take my verbal abuse when I turn into a bitch
Consistently listen to my long stories and "new characters"
Be willing to drop everything you're doing for ME ME ME ME ME!
and
STOP CAT-CALLING OTHER WOMEN!

And fuck you for making me have to worry about what I wear each day because I don't feel like getting fake-hit on. douche.

Sincerely,
Tracey Petrillo

No comments: